Social care is changing rapidly. More emphasis on community-based care means there’s more opportunities than ever to join us.
We are a small, committed and forward-thinking provider of home care services based in Bromley.
Our vision is to deliver unparalleled services which improve the health and wellbeing of our communities and supports people to live fulfilling, independent lives for as long as possible. To do this, we are always looking for outstanding people who share our values:
C – Compassionate
A – Aspirational
R – Responsive
E – Exceptional
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within a warm, friendly and dedicated team. We have a vacancy for a Team Leader to join us in Bromley.
HomeCare Bromley is a CQC registered provider of domiciliary care services across South London and beyond, with qualified care workers providing day, night and live-in support. We have been providing high-quality care since 2003 and so we understand how important it is that people receive the right care, at the right time and in the right setting.
As a Team Leader, you will:
1. Support with undertaking full and thorough assessments of care and support needs
2. Assist clients with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting
3. Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed linens
4. Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients
5. Observe, monitor and record clients’ physical and emotional wellbeing, and promptly report any changes to senior colleagues
6. Encourage clients to participate in social and recreational activities
7. Maintain care plans, risk assessments and promote independent living
8. Undertake quality assurance visits
9. Participation in the line management and supervision of a small team
10. Participate in quality improvement and service leader initiatives
Here are the great reasons to come and work for us:
- We are committed to providing the best care for our clients and their families.
We listen to you, value you and embrace new ideas – we want all colleagues to contribute to our service.
- We value our colleagues and are committed to your professional development – we want you, and your career, to flourish.
- We offer excellent training and support further education.
- We believe in using quality improvement tools to help us shape the way we deliver services.
- We truly care.
Applicants will need to have good IT knowledge and demonstrate excellent communication and assessment skills; a robust understanding of client confidentiality and Information Governance is essential. The successful candidates will be expected to work with and have input into the processes and structures within our community service and have the ability to prioritise within a fast-paced environment.
If you feel you have the necessary skills required for this position, we would love to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application. Successful applicants are required to have the qualification level specified in the person specification in order to carry out the job.
Interviews dates are to be confirmed. Successful applicants will be contacted via email with regards to interview details.
We are committed to a policy of equality in all our employment practices and strive to eliminate unfair discrimination, harassment, bullying and victimisation. Equality of opportunity is a high priority for us. We will not unlawfully, unfairly or unreasonably discriminate or treat individuals less favourably on the grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, disability, age, race, nationality or ethnic origin.
Please contact us if you need the application form in an alternative format or if you need any adjustments for the interview.
In cases where we receive a high volume of applications for a post, we may bring the closing date forward. Therefore you are advised to submit your completed application form as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
We are committed to safeguarding Children and vulnerable adults.
All information you supply in support of your application for employment should, to the best of your knowledge, be true and accurate. We reserve the right to contact and share information with the appropriate authorities if we suspect any information to be deliberately misleading.
Mileage in addition to basic pay
From £9.24 per hour DOE with supervisor pay enhancements
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org