Last updated: 06 January 2021
This website and our service sites are run by Home Care & Support Limited. We want as many people as possible to be able to use these websites. For example, that means you should be able to:
- use browser readers and other features for:
- text to speech
- language translation
- text magnification
- web page simplifier
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader.
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand. We’re committed to using plain English on our website to make the information easy to understand.
If you find information on our site that you think should be clearer, please tell us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need to know the details of the page your were looking at; information you thought should be clearer and anything else you think would help us to improve this.
How accessible our websites are
We know some parts of websites aren’t fully accessible:
- most older PDF documents aren’t fully accessible to screen reader software
- some videos don’t have captions
- you can’t modify the line height or spacing of text
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard.
What to do if you can’t access parts of our websites
If you need information on our websites in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
020 8464 8811
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 14 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with our websites
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of our websites. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the Site Administrator at email@example.com.